Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday, October 26

Sunday. A day of rest and worship. I "teach" the Infant Sunday School class. It is a great way to get my baby fix (I honestly can't/can wait for grandchildren!). These babies grow up so fast that it sometimes breaks my heart, but then when you see them begin to develop their personalities, you realize that they are each individuals that God can use!

After church, we went to lunch. I enjoy my family! Big B didn't make it to Sunday School, but did make it to church. I am telling you, December 4 cannot come soon enough. I will begin making a list tomorrow of all the things that need to be done before December 4. I am sure my list will be enough to make the time go by quickly.

Tonight the Middle school girls came over for our D-group outing. They are such special girls. I am beginning to love each one and appreciate their differences. We had pizza and lots of good snacks! We watched Loves Comes Softly...a movie they wouldn't normally watch, but I think they enjoyed it!

My positives for today...
1. I LOVE my church!
2. God's timing is perfect!
3. Children are definitely a gift from God!

Have a blessed week!
M

No comments: