So, I didn't blog yesterday. B went on a camp out with his D-Group. We knew it was going to be cold and prepared him the best we could! :) He knew their schedule, knew when he would eat and sleep and knew what they were doing today, so we sent him off...whew!
Last night we had P*M*S* night at church...otherwise known as Ladies' night out. The theme for last night was Pregnant Mommies Surprise. It was a low turn out...many people sick, some out of town...but those of us that were there had a great time. We have two pregnant mommies, one in her 20s and one in her 40s (God bless them!), one is having a boy and one a girl. We played a couple of silly games, we laughed and we prayed for the babies and their families...it was a sweet time!
So, today I have done absolutely nothing...well, I did have a wonderful conversation with a great friend...I love ya, my Texas girl and more importantly God loves you!!!!!!!
B came home from the camp out and was tired from the night and 3.5 mile hike. It is 8:47PM here and he is already in bed sound asleep, that is how tired he was. Of course, we made him take a shower and it was meltdown city...there is a price that we have to pay when he does things not in the norm for him. Our dilemma is do we let him experience things and pay a price, a dear price...or do we not let him experience things and have things remain "status quo"? Still the question of the year for Big B and I!
So my 3 positives from yesterday...
1. B did go on the camp out and almost seemed excited!
2. A and Big B got some time alone!
3. Babies are a blessing from God and showering their mommies is a lot of fun!!!
My 3 positives from today...
1. It is okay that I took a day off from everything! ;)
2. Having a friend who looks to you for encouragement and God gives you exactly what to say is powerful!
3. The weather was beautiful...clear skies, pleasant temperatures...Fall is in the air!!!!
Go and worship with your family tomorrow!!!
Blessings!
M
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment