OK...so my positives for yesterday, I don't think I blogged yesterday. Before I blog I need to recap yesterday...uneventful day (YAY!) but incredible night at church. Big B and I joined B and the youth to watch the video "Indescribable". It was so AWESOME and MOVING and NEEDED! If you get a chance, you need to watch it. If you live anywhere near me, you need to join me next Wednesday night as they show it again. Seriously, you will want to see this and will be so glad that you did. The CREATOR of this UNIVERSE - which is massive beyond my wildest imagination - loves me...as small and insignificant as I am...HE knows my name, the number of hairs on my head, He listens to ME when I call...WOW!!!
OK...positives for yesterday!
1. Our God is bigger than we could ever imagine.
2. Our God loves each one of us more than we could ever imagine.
3. The stars in the heavens declare HIS glory!
My positives for today...I should just continue the list from yesterday! :)
1. A did WONDERFUL at her dentist appointment. She was very brave!!
2. B had a good day...please pray for him, he has a bump on his face which is causing the entire right side to swell...okay the last part wasn't too positive but the first part was and prayer is always positive!
3. Big B took 1/2 a day off and we had some good family time!
Go outside and look at the stars. Some of them are millions of miles away, but they are placed there by God and are part of His master plan...just like I am here and part of His master plan! Go, GOD!!!
Happy to know I matter!
M
No comments:
Post a Comment