Makes me almost nervous, but today was a good day also. B had an OT evaluation, which should provide him with more services. Our goal for him is to make him as independent as possible...but to do that we need lots of assistance!
Big B and I are having to make some tough decisions regarding our will. Since the guardians we had appointed are getting a divorce, we have to choose new guardians. God please protect us so the guardians won't ever have to be utilized! I heard a speaker at an Autism conference say that every Autistic mother's prayer is "Please let me live one day longer than my child with Autism." I had never thought about it before I heard that, but I do believe it is true. I know others are capable of taking care of B, but I can only imagine how hard it would be on B and them. I do find comfort in the fact that God loves B more than I ever could and looks out for his best interest.
My positives for today...
1. Pumpkin spice latte, pumpkin muffin with cream cheese and a great conversation with my husband ALONE!
2. My wonderful "Pickenese" coworker is now at the office full time!
3. B has been started on some new meds that should clear up his skin thingys! (OK, so this is actual a note to myself, but it is also a positive!)
May God protect us all so we don't have to utilize the wills we have struggled over!
Blessings to you and your family!
M
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment