Do you believe that God is with you?
Read Luke 4:18 - 19
If the Spirit of the Lord is on you, then what has He called you to do?
Read Isaiah 58
1. Isaiah 58 shows us many things that we can do.
- Loose the chains of injustice
- Untie the cords of the yoke
- Set the oppressed free
- Share your food with the hungry
- Provide the poor wanderer with shelter
2. If we will do these things then God has promised to:
- Answer us when we cry out
- Our light will break forth like the dawn
- The LORD will guide us always
- He will satisfy our needs
- He will strengthen us physically
- He will make us like a well-watered garden
- He will raise up age-old foundations
- We will be called REPAIRER OF BROKEN WALLS, RESTORER OF STREETS WITH DWELLINGS.
We also must not quarrel and we must keep from malicious talk and the pointing finger.
To be the people God intends for us to be, we must know His Spirit is on us and we need to do what He has called us to do. How many of us answered YES to the question above...do you believe that God is with you? How many of us know that if He is with us, He has given us jobs to use, ways to use the gifts and talents He has give us? Are we willing to let Him use us? I pray that we are!!! I pray that I will let God use me.
My prayer for our church is that we are known as a REPAIRER OF BROKEN WALLS! I pray that our Women's Ministry is a place of healing, encouragement and Spiritual growth. I pray that every lady that is touched by our Ministry, will be drawn closer to God and feel closer to her Sisters! We are never alone...God is with us always and if you go to church with me, I pray you know that your Sisters have your back!!!
OK...my positives for today are so easy...
1. God keeps HIS promises!
2. True peace is a feeling that cannot be described, it feels so good! I can tell you how to get it, but I can't tell you what it feels like...you just have to experience it!
3. God is going to continue His work in the ladies' hearts this weekend as we ADVANCE closer to HIM and closer to each other!!!!!
Praising my SAVIOR...all the day long!
M
No comments:
Post a Comment