It has been a tough couple of days. I told my wonderful co-worker yesterday that I feel "discombobulated" lately...I know I spelled it wrong, but I can pronounce it. Anyway, I can't put my finger on it, but something is just not right in my head, my heart, my body, my home...but yet I keep on keepin' on!
Tonight was a surprise 40th birthday party for a friend...what a sweet time it was and she was genuinely surprised. I, of course, couldn't quit laughing...hiding does that to me, that's why I always lost at hide-n-seek! Happy birthday, you big haired girl! 40 isn't so bad...welcome to the club!!!
Oh, just a medical update...we got A's 24 hour urine results and the urologist is referring us back to the nephrologist because her output is low and calcium is high. They don't know if she has a kidney stone or not, but we will get it evaluated further. Thursday she gets 2 teeth pulled...please say a prayer for her as she is really anxious! B is tootling right along...is that even a word? School is going okay and we don't have any appointments this week for him...yay!!!
3 positives for today...
1. Laughing with friends is good medicine for your heart!!
2. The kids are able to stay home by themselves for a couple of hours! YAY!
3. My mountaintop friend and I are becoming really good honorary doctors!
Hugs to you and yours!
M
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment