Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thursday, Oct 2

B had speech therapy today. He get the "deer caught in the headlights" look even after I have prepared him for the day, but he seems to be working hard at therapy. His brain was working really slow today...makes me wonder if the OT eval yesterday was too much for him. Schoolwork was really slow today and his speed in doing anything was really slow. See, I told you I was nervous because of good days we have had lately! :)

My positives...
1. Tomorrow is Friday and P*M*S* night at church! (I know you are dying to know the story behind that one! haha!)
2. A's closet is cleaner due to all the non-fitting clothes being taken out!
3. Big B is a wonderful husband!!!! I love that man!!!

Hang in there...lean on Jesus...you can make it until Friday! :)
M

No comments: