Happy Boss Day! I hope you wished your boss a great day! I have the best boss ever and am blessed to have a great work environment and the BEST co-workers ever! Now that is DEFINITELY a positive!
I have been MIA this week and I actually have missed blogging. This week is the Ladies' Advance at church (we don't Retreat, we Advance toward God). I have a wonderful team of ladies that have been blessed beyond belief with talent. They have written the curriculum, made all of the food preparations, gotten the worship music ready and anything else that needs to be done to make this event a success. After reading this, it may sound like I haven't done anything...maybe that is why I feel so at peace...hahahaha! Actually this is the first year that I have felt a wonderful, refreshing peace. We have worked hard for this event, we have prayed hard for this event. The planning has not gone without a hitch, it never does when you are doing the right thing, but we have been able to work everything out. I will let you know how it goes after Saturday.
Healthwise, B is doing fine...actually not too bad of a week or maybe I am too busy to notice things are not so good! :) A's mouth is healed and she had a short week at school, now has a 4 day weekend. Big B is really hurting, next Friday when we meet with the 2nd opinion, cannot come soon enough. Say a prayer for him when he comes to your mind because he has to have some relief from this pain.
My positives for the today and/or the past few days.
1. Excitement can take the place of sleep! :)
2. Peace is a wonderful thing!
3. God is faithful when we call on Him!
Blessings and prayers!
M
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment