Anyway...my positives for today!
1. B was able to finish 2 quizzes today, 1 test, 2 lessons in L.A. and 2 lessons in Math...it was a great day for homeschooling!
2. I spent some one-on-one time with A...she makes me smile and is growing up so fast!
3. Spending time with friends who share my faith in God is priceless!
Tomorrow is B's Remicade treatment, then dermatology appointment.
Good night!
2 comments:
I've learned one must find the silver lining every day!! I like the way you think. Probably why I call you my friend.. well that and our great love of cheesecake, and laughter!
Hugs!
You are so precious. God loves you so much and so do I. I'm sitting at "our" desk (Ha, ha) not filing this stack of stuff (but I will) and I just wanted to remind you that you are loved by so many folks and that you may feel overloaded, but you truly inspire many by the way you handle the punches that come your way. You point people to the Savior just by allowing us to see who you are looking to. Just like Peter, when your focus is on Jesus your water is rock solid, but when you look away and get scared, He is still faithful and is right beside us to pick us up out of the water before we sink. That doesn't mean that your weak (Peter gets a bad rap sometimes) it only means that you're human, and Jesus loves you just the way you are. He cherishes the times he gets to hold us close and carry us, jsut like we cherish that time with our children. Be encouraged today and know that God is singing over you. I wanted to save this for the advance, but I'm gonna share part of it with you now. (tune to follow...I hope...pray for Jeff.) ( from me (you) to God)
"So I'll dance to the song you sing over me. I turn and I sway to your melody. Each high and low you already know, as it easily flows from your heart. All nature plays as your symphony, declaring all of your majesty. When I tune my hearts ear, the purest love song I hear...so I'll dance to the song you sing over me."
Love ya girl.
Post a Comment