Saturday, September 20, 2008

Saturday, September 20

I love Saturdays...especially Saturdays that I can do whatever and wind down from the busy week, while getting ready for the next busy week. Today was one of those Saturdays where we stayed in pj's until Noon...ate breakfast at 11:00AM...baked a cake...did a little laundry, talked to my mom. It was a great day! We ended the day at a get-together for the new Worship guy at church. I love my church family!

3 for the day...

1. I stayed in my pjs until Noon...didn't have to raise my voice once and just relaxed.
2. I love my church family...when you don't have physical family close, it is a blessing to have brothers and sisters that love you and your kids!
3. Tomorrow is Sunday...my absolute beyond a shadow of a doubt favorite day!

I hope you will gather with your church family tomorrow and connect with God in a very real way!

Good night!
M

1 comment:

Vonda Skelton said...

Just want you to know I love you. I know you're looking for the light...and I'm looking for it for you.

Love,
Vonda