So, I forgot to blog yesterday...a quick recap of my positives for yesterday.
1. Big B's back can get better...although it will probably take surgery.
2. Mondays are for our LifeGroup and I look forward to that time.
3. Big B and I got to spend some time together...so it was running errands, at least we were together ALONE! :)
For today...
1. I love to go out to eat, I don't like to cook...so Big B said we could go to Moe's! :)
2. It is 8PM and I am already in my pj's! YAY!!!
3. The weather is cool and it rained today!!!
4. Oh and one more...my parents electricity is back on after Hurricane Ike.
5. AND I can't forget...C has an interview to medical school!!!!!
Can today get any better? :)
I love God, my family and my awesome church family!!!!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment