Wow...me in the blog-o-sphere! This blog may not have anything of interest to anyone but me. For a long time I have felt like I needed to focus on the positives in my life and remember them each day. On the really bad days, I would have a place to come back to, so I can remember the good things that life has brought and the blessings God has given me.
As I share my journey, you will learn more about my family...the challenges, the joys, the trials, and the triumphs. As you read, please know that my strength comes from God. Without Him, I could do nothing. The promises from God are written in the Bible and I think God would be pleased for me to write down the things I see Him doing in my life and in my family's life.
I think this is it for my first blog...no, wait...3 positives for Saturday, September 13, 2008.
1. Big B and I learned more about Autism today and made a great contact.
2. A is in the process of getting her big girl room set up!
3. My Texas family is doing fine during Hurricane Ike!
That's it for today! Try to find the positives in your life. I know they are there!
Hugs!
M
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Welcome to blogging! :)
Post a Comment