Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday, Sept 28...

What a difference a week makes in my attitude! Last Sunday I felt like the world was crashing in around me, thank you to my friends who prayed for me and helped me find my balance again. God knows what I need, when I need it and I know He will remain faithful and show me the "next" step to take! Thankfully I need not look further than the "next" step!

So, I didn't blog yesterday and it felt weird! So, quickly my positives for Saturday...
1. Christians can make GOOD movies!
2. Watching young ladies play in the mud is fun!
3. Babysitters are worth every penny we pay them!!

Big B and I went to see Fireproof on Saturday night with the "boss" and his wife. If you are married, have been married, are planning to be married you need to see this film. From a Christian perspective you go from a couple on the brink of divorce to the happy ending with a few twists and turns along the way. Whether you have the happiest, strongest marriage ever or you feel you marriage is doomed, there is something in this movie for you. Divorce is ugly...no matter how necessary it is, no matter how "friendly" it might be. There are victims, unfortunately the true victims have no say...that would be the children that suffer through divorce. One of my brothers is going through this and it is heart breaking for everyone involved. I have begged him to go and see the movie...he wanted to take his wife but she refused to go...pray that he will go see it anyway! AND makes plans to go and see it yourself! You will be glad you did, I promise!

Anyway, Big B and I had a date night to see the movie and then dinner......what a great night!!!! Today was church, which was awesome, then tonight DGroups. I can honestly say it was a peaceful day!

So, my positives for today...
1. Going to church to spend time with my church family is the best way to spend a Sunday.
2. Knowing my Texas family was together in church this morning is a blessing!
3. My brother is going to be okay, we just need to keep praying for him!!!!!

Have a blessed week...may God give you peace!
M

No comments: