Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thursday, September 25

I guess I am a numbers person...90 days until Christmas, 1 month until my birthday! Big B says I remember things that happened on dates years ago but can't remember what I did yesterday...and he is right! :)

Today was a good day. B started speech therapy to work on language, not actual speech. There is so much about the English language that he doesn't understand. Like how to "read between the lines" and some idioms, etc...it is nice to have someone help us with things like this.

My positives for today...

1. Tomorrow is FRIDAY! Can you say pizza and family time? :)
2. B is finally getting some "services" to help prepare him to be independent...well, that is the hope and dream!
3. I love our Pastor's kids...they make me smile and I get my baby "fix!"

Oh and I forgot...one more! I love electricity! Thankfully the power was only out for a couple of hours, but with a 14, 10, 7, 4 and 1½ year old to entertain I am SO thankful the weather was cool and we could go outside!

Have a peaceful evening!
M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Christmas updates are stressing out your OCD mountain top friend:)