Today is the birthday of a little boy who was born 8 years ago at 26 weeks. R is a miracle child and his parents are among the strongest and sweetest people I have had the pleasure to meet. When your child is born early and life hangs by a fragile thread, you realize how little you really are. You know it takes a power much bigger than you ever imagined and you run to God. D...I know you have looked at R many times today and marveled at the grace God has given your family. You are an inspiration to many and I am so glad God saw fit to have our paths cross!!!
So, my positives for today...
1. My 26 weeker is now 10 years old! She has a cold, but I am not worried that she might end up in the hospital! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Today B completed 1½ lessons on his own! Can I hear a huge YAY?!!!!!
3. Today I talked to "K"...would you pray for her please? Without going into specifics because God knows, just lift "K" to God, please!
Tomorrow is Wednesday...WOW! Looking at the date we will be 3 months away from Christmas Eve! So the positive in that is you still have 3 months left to get ready for the PARTY!! :)
Blessings to you and yours!
Happy Birthday, R!!
M
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment